Our comprehensive analysis of the pathways involved in drug metabolism are based on information from the individual’s genetic profile and allows healthcare providers to have a tailored approach to prescribing medications.
With 500+ drugs supported, clients can provide a list of current medications and the report will provide information on drug-gene interactions to guide practitioners in prescribing alternative effective treatments.
- Comprehensive pharmacogenetic test consisting of 425 genetic markers.
- Genetic tests are based on the most robust scientific evidence.
- DNA is analyzed using a saliva sample.
- Minimizes risk of adverse drug reactions.
- Report results are relevant for a lifetime.
- Helps predict drug effectiveness at an individual level.
- Aids in guiding dosage for healthcare practitioners.
The drug categories analyzed include:
- Organ Transplantation
- Recreational Drugs
- Pain Management
- Internal Medicine
- Oncology, Hematology
What is included in this package
- A DNA testing kit that will be mailed to you
Free standard shipping across Canada for your DNA test kit